Hot...or not?


I was checking my e-mail when I accidentally clicked a link to some "rating" site. And I really think those rating sites on the internet should be shut down. You know...the ones where you rate other people -on a scale of 1-10- on how good looking or ugly someone is. Anyone who would sign up for those sites are retarded; even if they are doing it "just for fun." I mean deep down they probaly want to get like a 10 or something.


And if you think about it they arn't even accurate, I wonder how many people go to them and click on any random number. But there are people who actually take their ratings seriously...like the ugly people...they probaly want to know how ugly they truthfully are, since their friends won't tell them the truth. Then there are the pretty people who are so insecure with themselves that they need to prove to the world that they havn't lost their looks and arn't planning on doing so.Next comes the people who convince themselves that they are just doing it for kicks...I call this particualr group the 'fabricators' or in more general terms 'the big fat liars.'


If you ask me, these so called "hot or not" sites are absurd and an utter waste of time. And here I am...back to the superficial world...


*I'm on the 5th chapter of Harry Potter (the first one) and I believe I was right...it was pretty much a fluff book...it's okay for kids I guess but I prefer books with substance.*



No comments: