Chickens: the evil within


CHICKENS: THE EVIL WITHIN

What is it about chickens that makes me wince whenever I think about them? Is it their beady eyes, the abonimable food they produce (and us humans eat), or could be the fact that they are just villainous? Don't even get me started on the whole bird flu topic. I mean what other animal would be the cause of such a harrowing disease besides chickens? Eye infections, pneumonia, acute respiratory distress and other severe and life-threatening complications, who would be evil enough to do such a thing? I bet the rooster is in on this too, making that unnerving noise every single morning, just to warn the chickens "the humans are on the prowl, start planting all those proficient gadgets in your eggs which you can use to carry out our collaborative plan to attack." And get this... There are more chickens in the world than humans.


And what is up with the whole David Blaine chicken illusion? Removing the head off a chicken the placing it back on as if nothing happened while the audience just stares in content. Oh… these chickens are really getting to me. And now I have to start working at McDonalds, the land of chicken nuggets, chicken salads, chicken wraps, and worst of all chicken burgers.


They’ve taken over Romania…whose next?



http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/world/05/bird_flu_map/html/1.stm

No comments: