Destroy the Activists!

Animal Activists are one group of people who deserve to die, partly because they are "willing" to and also because they are taking away from my one and only true passion; The War on Chickens. The only thing I would give Ingrid Newkirk any credit for is PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), they now have over one million members, and that's including the junior activists who go around the street wearing their PETA patch and screaming at any bystander who is carrying fur on them that they are wearing a killed rabbit/horse/dog/human and then they proceed by drooling all over it with their strawberry lollipops still in mouth. Kids are dumb. You can get them to believe anything and rhapsodize it in any way.

PETA: I accuse you of the exploitation of Children

I hope to one day create an organization as chivalrous as PETA, however it would have nothing to do with animals, but we would open tons of slaughter houses around the world and support KFC. It would be partly for amusment and plus I would benefit from it in some way.

What's the deal with Pamela Anderson and her new found love of chickens. "Kentucky Fried Cruelty!" The girl who was thought of and still is thought of a sex object is all about "saving the chickens."

"Some recent animal research studies have reinforced the ideas that there might be a link between silicone gel and effects on the immune system. However, these studies cannot prove a connection between silicone and immune system effects because they were intentionally designed to stimulate the animals' immune systems through the injection of other substances."

Pam's breats have actually been tested on animals! mwahahahhahha! She should take that with her to her grave which I am in the process of digging.

 Kentucky Fried Cruelty believes they are actually doing something indicative just because they have the Dalai Lama, and some gay actor from that mind numbing, corny movie "The Notebook" involved. Sheesh! Animal Activists kill me (small pun intended).



EAT THIS PAMELA:


2 comments:

Steven McNutt said...

I laughed and laughed at your wit...you should be a writer for a comedy show!!

Youth In Asia said...

I always knew Saturday Night Live was my true calling!
What I like about your posts is they always get me thinking, plus they keep me informed on what's happening in the world. Thanks for making your site!