Pluto...not a planet?

So I was watching the news the other night when this abominable story of our solar system came up; Pluto has been demoted to a "dwarf planet" - meaning we now only have eight regular planets instead of nine. I'm tempted to say wtf? but instead I'l just ask:


Why?


Why?


Why?


According to the International Astronomical Union, Pluto is automatically disqualified because its "oblong orbit overlaps with Neptune's." Where is the proof that the space around Neptune's planet even belongs to Neptune? Who is to say that Pluto isn't renting its orbit out to Neptune? Maybe Pluto was just prying in on its own space to see if it was being taken care of. Neptune should be the planet disqualified from the universe.I have a feeling we havn't heard the end of this either. I mean we already named the most incoherent Disney character after the - in my heart- regular planet. Pluto will find its revenge.

Did anyone even think that just because the 'people' of Pluto arn't visible to us maybe they could be inside their planet? But on a more serious note what morons just wake up and have a vote on whether a planet isn't a planet anymore? Okay everyone, Earth isn't a planet anymore...so get the Hell out! Now I'm bottled with rage I have to state it: WTFlying Saucers?!


No comments: