Pleasantville...Pleasant?

The suburbs make me want to hurl. No, wait - the mothers in the suburbs make me want to hurl. It's funny how they think they are all - as what my infantile generation labels as "MILF" or Trophy Wives - however they seemed to have forgotten the fact that in order to be a Trophy Wife, you must be attractive as welll as in tip top form - or skinny with big boobs. You also must be 20 something and read Hello or In Touch on a weekly basis while making passes at the pool boy.

My favorite part of biking along the perfectly cemented sidewalks of the residential area where I live, is when I see these unitellectual women performing their daily workout. ha! For one, the fat ones don't seem to know what a sports bra is and the old ones don't even break a sweat. What kind of exercise is this? It seems easy - however it doesn't look like it will make the cut for the latest infommercial, considering there are no results to go on.

And for the last time, your next door neighbors daughter who babysits for you maybe twice a season, when you are out spying to see who your husband is cheating on you with is not considered a 'nanny'. They are just considered the typical suburban teenager who needs the five bucks an hour you pay them, to buy some pot so they can become just like you when they grow up! The suburban dropout rate has been increasing every year, I'm thinking it's the lack of appreciation for good literature.I will be more than pleased when I grow up and say one final goodbye to Pleasantville. I hope to end up in some busy city where I will never have to pass a spurious housewife ever again. When biking I will get to see tons of cracks in the road...oh how I miss the uneven streets of the city.

No comments: